Protect your iPhone 14 Pro Max with an acid yellow Evo Check – One of our most popular soft cases, made...
Bundle and save
Save 20% on a screen protector
Impact Glass - Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Screen Protector€34,95€27,96
Protect your iPhone 14 Pro Max with an acid yellow Evo Check – One of our most popular soft cases, made with our most protective FlexShock™ impact material. The case for the person who wants a perfect mix of protection and subtle self-expression.
Why choose Evo Check?
- 16ft (4.9m) FlexShock™ Multi-Drop Protection – Our FlexShock material acts like an elastic memory band, keeping your phone safe from damage – drop after drop!
- Enhanced Camera Protection – Keep your images crisp and clean with our raised camera lens protection.
- Interchangeable Buttons – Choose your style with a mix and match of colourful buttons to personalize your own phone case.
- Slim Profile – Made from flexible and soft materials, making it easy to put on and take off.
- Waste Responsible Innovation – Our latest in plastic material innovation ensures this case disintegrates faster than any other regular case after use.*
*We are working to reduce, reuse or eliminate plastic from landfill. The plastic materials in this case biodegraded by over 21% after just 318 days. Visit our Waste Innovation page to find out more about how our Enhanced additive works.
Please note we currently only ship to the following European countries:
Germany, Italy, France, Spain and Netherlands
REFUNDS & RETURNS
We currently do not offer a returns service for European orders, as well as Rest of World orders.
Europe – Free shipping on orders €30 and over. Cost is €3,95 on orders less than €30
Our shipping costs can vary based on the carrier and warehouse location, but don’t worry, all prices will be shown at checkout before you place your order.
It’s important to remember that shipments to some countries can face strict controls from local customs authorities, which can sometimes cause delays. In some cases, you may even be contacted by our courier and/or a customs clearance broker to get certain information and authorisation for them to act on your behalf to import your order. If you don’t provide authorisation when contacted, you may become responsible for import duties or other fees charged – nobody wants that! If you’re not sure if this could affect you, it’s definitely worth contacting your local customs office before placing your order to be on the safe side.
Take a look at our Terms and Conditions for more information on the shipment of your order.
EU- 2 - 6 working days
NL- 1 -2 working days
To read more about our delivery and returns policy please see our FAQ's here.
Our material technology absorbs impact like no other, using heat energy from impact to reform the case.
Waste Responsible Innovation
Independently tested to breakdown naturally into the earth, leaving no trace of microplastics.
Enhanced Camera Protection
Subtle raised bevel detailing around the camera lenses ensures they’re kept scratch free.
Add your own personality with clashing or complementary coloured buttons – the choice is yours!